Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Trash Tuesday

Okay, I forgot it was "trash day" today. So I had to wait until that huge, loud trash truck made it's rounds and left the neighborhood before I went for my walk. First I managed 40 sit ups, 10 push ups and 25 leg lifts. Then I had a short break while I waited for the trash truck to vacate the vicinity. And *then* I managed a 1.30 mile walk. Met a nice lady at the end of the cove who has a little Sheltie dog named Beau. He's adorable, and he acts like a big tough thing....and he's 14 years old and still looks like a youngster! Wish I knew what she fed that boy....my 6 year old girl chow mix has grey hair all over (and she's supposed to be solid black!)

My cat Pistol decided to catch some rays the other day on the dining room floor. I got a good photo.....



What a life, huh? :) Okay, almost 11 am here...time to get a shower and get to work!

No comments: