Monday, April 04, 2005

Multi Tasking...

Ah, it's MONDAY! Once again, I ate a little bit too much for Sunday dinner yesterday. But this time, I *knew* I was going to do that, so I made yesterday's exercise mowing the back and side yard. That was after going and getting a ton of groceries. And after making another bead. I went from 5:30 am yesterday morning until 9 last night before I collapsed into a heap in the bed, totally exhausted!

Today I woke up refreshed, and ready to get down to work. I've already made a spectacular sunflower bead and a great abstract pendant. After the abstract comes out of the oven, it's time to put on the first coat of glaze. Then I'll mow the front yard - that ought to take care of that big dinner from yesterday! (yes, I push mow this yard...about 1/2 an acre...which is nothing to me...our previous yard was 1.5 acres and I push mowed it!)

Sometime today I need to hit the store again, as I forgot a couple of things. And since I'm on a bead making frenzy with tons of designs in my mind, I'm sure I'll be back in the studio before the day ends. I'll share some of the new beads when I get them photographed! Have a grand day. :)

No comments: