Thursday, April 14, 2005

10 AM already??????!!!!!

Hello world! Now if you think I'm just getting up at 10 am, you're WRONG. LOL I've been up since 6 and working on a brooch. It's in the oven firing now. I am keeping my fingers crossed it comes out okay.

Hey guess what - we have sunshine today! A beautiful day for a walk. But first.....it's SIT UP TIME. Got to work on this waistline, you know. This was the week to lay off the progesterone cream, so I'm not showing any pounds lost. I will start using it again tomorrow or Saturday, and then, you watch, the scale will start showing results. I've eaten good this week and exercised every day, so I feel I'm doing okay. Of course I'd LOVE faster results. But it just doesn't work that way, unfortunately.

If the brooch turns out good, I'll share it later. Now I'm off to do those sit ups.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nailed 180 pushups tonight. 5 more than the goal for the week.

Jai Johnson • JaiArt.Com said...

Congrats! Pretty soon you'll be up to 200!