Monday, April 11, 2005

It's Monday...and raining AGAIN

Another Monday is here....another RAINY one. A great day to stay in and rest. Which I certainly don't mind after yesterday. I mowed the lawn....took me about 2 1/2 hours with breaks for something to drink. And I am SO SORE today.

We ate at Catfish Cabin (a wonderful restaurant if you're ever in Jackson, TN). On the way there, we saw fire trucks at Los Portales...right by the house here. Turns out that restaurant caught on fire about 3:45 pm. Since the place is closed on Sunday, no one was there and no one injured. They still don't know what caused the fire. It caused enough damage they will be closed for a while, I'm afraid. Thank goodness there are 3 other locations in town! This is my favorite Mexican restaurant. I've been eating at their north store for about 10 years now.

After our dinner, we came home and I did a 1.20 mile walk. This morning, I walked before it started raining. I'm still sore from all that push mowing....we have several hills in the yard!

I didn't get to work on any new beads yesterday. Maybe today I'll get something else ready to show!

No comments: