Thursday, April 21, 2005

Today is a......

Hobby Lobby day! Yesterday I was doing more experimenting. Today, after the research I did, I discovered what I need to make the fine lines in my art beads and cabs. I need to go get it. Plus I need some more clay, and some more tiny brushes, as I broke 2 recently.

So I'm off to eat breakfast, get ready, and head to my favorite place in the world! Gosh, I need a life....when a craft store becomes your favorite place to spend time...but then I'd rather be on the beach, enjoying the sounds of the ocean, the seagulls, the warm water lapping gently over my toes...ahhhhhhhh

Since I don't have anything close to a beach where I live, I guess I'll make do with Hobby Lobby. I need to buy stock in that place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a beach!!!