Sunday, April 10, 2005

Beautiful Day in West TN!

Wow - sunshine! No rain! AMEN! It's going to be gorgeous here today. So I believe I'll mow this yard....put on my shorts and scare all the neighbors with my too-white-legs. But hey, how else am I supposed to get sun? Gotta start somewhere!

Paula's over there talking about goals this morning. Now she has me thinking. When I think about goals, I try to break them down...goals just for today, and then future goals.

Just for today, I want to:

• Get some exercise
• Get some sun and enjoying being outside
• Work on my Desert Dreams art bead
• Laugh and play
• Fix my daughter's bike tire

Future goals:

• Lose the additional 26 pounds to get down to my goal weight by August 11
• Fit in a certain pair of shorts I have by May 25
• Have regular sales of my beads and jewelry each week
• Acquire some custom orders to work on
• Have a fence installed around part of my yard - or the entire yard, if I really start thinking big
• Get a new sofa - this other one has about had it!
• Find some kind of way to get my kids involved with me and my beads/jewelry business
• Do some shows
• Open an art jewelry store with classes and supplies, right here by my home in one of the quaint little empty shops
• get my Ford Mustang convertible back (or a new one similar to the one I had to sell)
• Do some redecorating
• Meet some people around here who like to work with clay/beads/jewelry making and get together with them
• See my work appear in magazines and other publications

I guess that's all I can think of for now. Time for a refill on the coffee! :)

No comments: