Monday, April 04, 2005

Productive Day, Full of COLOR!

Wow, a productive day today! That progesterone cream I'm using is really giving me some energy. I completed 2 beads and mowed the yard all before lunch. Went to the store, had lunch, exercised again, and of course, watch Dr. Pill...oops, I mean PHIL. LOL :)

Here's the new beads just uploaded (click a photo for more info!):




Grandma's Grapes



Summer Sunflowers



Chai Spice


I'm having such fun using the medium of polymer clay for my creations. The possibilities are simply unlimited for what a person can do!

I received my slides today for my snake necklace. This one and my Queen's Garden necklace will be entered in the Bead Dreams 2005 competition this year. Wish me luck!

I guess it's back to the studio for me. I've got a few more hours of work time before I'll be ready to crash, so I think I'll put this creative energy to work some more today. :)

No comments: