Thursday, April 07, 2005

Is it Friday Yet?

We didn't float away here in TN. I got a lot of extra exercise due to the flooding we did have. The water came in my basement door, and I spent 3/4 of the day yesterday going up and down the stairs, changing out wet towels. As a result, I kept a dry basement, and lost that 1/2 pound + another 1/2 pound! It was either due to going up and down the stairs 50 times or due to those 50 sit ups I did yesterday.

Today I managed *60* sit ups, 10 push ups and 25 leg lifts during my morning exercise session. This was all after a 1 mile walk. Yes, I could walk today - it's still soaking wet outside, but the rain has stopped and I see a hint of sunlight.

I spent most of the morning getting my calendars and newsletter ready to mail to my customers. Yes, I'm late with it. But NO MORE! I've put a reminder alarm in my cell phone to remind me *before* the end of the month to get the next month's material ready to go. And this was the first month I included the newsletter, so it took quite a while to complete it. Next month will go faster.

Tomorrow I'll be mailing all of those, plus my entry for the Bead Dreams 2005 competition. I'm entering 2 pieces - Queen's Garden and Snake Charmer. The last 2 slides I needed came in today, and the deadline for postmarks is Saturday. So I'll be taking care of that tomorrow.

As for today, after a long, hot bath, I plan on completing at least 2 more beads. One is a Magnolia...the other a landscape. I'll share when I get them finished! :)

No comments: