Saturday, April 23, 2005

No, I didn't die in Hobby Lobby...LOL

Although if I must be buried somewhere, that would be a grand location for my soul to spend eternity. :) I actually acquired some new brushes and a fabulous tool called a "Colour Shaper" which is grand for fine details. I was so excited about my acquisitions, I got right down to to work here in the studio!

First we have this tree frog bead "Hanging From a Thread":




And then we have this double sided masterpiece "Behind the Red Curtain", which represents focusing on the "inner self"...the wonderful person inside, despite what what the outer view may be like:




And a fun piece to do with a stamp featuring beautiful art:




So see, I've been busy! Sorry...the Tree Frog Bead is already sold! There is only ONE WEEK left until the Jewelry Designer's Guild Trunk Show, so I'm going to be extremely busy the rest of this week, getting new pieces ready to go in the shop.

And then I will be able to breathe again! :)

Oh, and by the way, OPC, yes, you can be a Christian without attending a church regularly. That's all I'm going to say about it! :)

P.S. Click on any of the photos above to see more details!

No comments: