Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tantalizing Tuesday....

Why do I call it tantalizing Tuesday? Because I have all kinds of thoughts and ideas of what to do with my day, and I can't decide on where to begin!

The Bead and Button request is still running through my mind. I entered that same piece in their Bead Dreams competition and I will know about May 2 if I am a finalist. So I'd rather wait to see about that before I send in the piece. I guess I should email the editor and tell her that. Because if it does achieve finalist status there, it won't be put in the your work gallery....it will be put in the Bead Dreams magazine at the end of the year.

Our rain is gone here, and I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and do my walk this morning....the sun has come out and it is really a nice temperature outside now. I skipped my sit ups yesterday, but today it's back down to business, so I need to do them today. Maybe I'll do the sit ups and then take the walk. That's an idea.......

Beads, beads, beads.....more are running through my mind. I'm even thinking WAY AHEAD as far as what to do for Christmas this year. I know I'm going to do some art beads with poinsetta and holly. I'm thinking of doing some christmas tree scenic beads...and I'm also thinking of doing some One Powerful Chick beads with Santa hats for the holiday.

Okay, I need to bring my focus back to TODAY. What am I going to do TODAY? I'm thinking of a faux opal stone which would make a great necklace centerpiece. I'm also thinking of a winter scene landscape bead, as I haven't done a winter scene yet and I have a really pretty photo of one here I can work from for the design.

I guess I'll go ahead and do my floor exercises and then take my walk. Then get a shower and get to work on the beads. At some point, I need to go out and pay some bills, but I'm thinking of waiting until tomorrow to do that.

C'ya!

No comments: