Monday, May 30, 2005

Visitors & Photos!

Wow - I can't believe I haven't posted since Thurs. I have visitors...my dad and his wife and my brother are all in town. I won't even look at my weight until a week or so after they are gone...LOL...been eating WAY too much, although I still am getting exercise, but not as much.

Anyway - I've been experimenting with my camera and taking photos of things other than jewelry, so I thought I'd share. This first photo is of a very large tree in my neighbor's yard - we call this the squirrel tree, because he feeds the squirrels right by it and they play on this tree all day.


I thought that was a neat shot of this portion of the tree which looks almost like a little chalkboard.

I don't have a garden or many flowers around my house, but many of my neighbors have beautiful flowers adorning their places. So I shot a couple photos of some of the ones I found pretty:
















And then here are some of our little friends:











And here is one of our houseguests....this is BEAU, a beautiful Rottweiler/Lab mix. What a great dog - my kdis are having a ball with him!



And first thing my brother did when he got to town was purchase a new car. He bought a Dodge Neon SRT4 - Orange! Not sure how I feel about that color on a car, but I do love the actual color! Here's some shots of it:








We've been having a blast...I'll post more when I can!

No comments: