Thursday, May 12, 2005

Thursday already?

Man, I can't believe it's *Thursday* already! Yesterday I made a few more fused pendants with the fall colors of the set below. You can see them at this link: http://tinyurl.com/eyn9p

That "fusing" technique is so much fun! Today I plan on working on some more opal work for the Vogue line. This working on a "line of jewelry" is quite the project...unlike my one of a kind pieces, this takes more planning, more time. I expect it is something which will never be "finished", but which will keep evolving instead.

On my weight issue...I've now dropped another 1/2 a pound and am back where I was last Wed. We'll see if I can keep going DOWN now instead of back UP. I ate so light yesterday...I only ended up with having 750 calories and I walked 2.40 miles. I'm going to strive for the same thing today. I've already walked once...it's a gorgeous morning here.

On my walk I saw the most beautiful flowers by someone's mailbox. I don't know what kind they are, but they gave me another great idea for a fused design.

Well, I'm off of here to start my day and get busy! Later!

No comments: