Friday, May 06, 2005

Changing Colors

I've spent the morning changing my shop colors. Since some of the newer jewelry pieces are very bright and colorful, I thought a more neutral color scheme for the menus and text would mesh better with the jewelry colors. So I've changed things around this morning...take a look and tell me what you think: http://www.michelejanine.com

The new colors also blend better with my front page logo. I finally finished the new cross design late last night, only after a screw up on the first one. Well, the first one is OKAY...and I might give it away as a contest prize or something, but the first design was not enough like my sketch, so I re-did the entire thing. Now I have it like I wanted, and I will share a photo later...the gloss is drying on the piece now.

No comments: