Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bluebird in the Holly - Completed Design!



The glaze is still a bit damp, but I managed to get him photographed tonight! Total time invested = 7 hours. Looking below, you can view the posts detailing his creation in reverse order. Alternatively, you can click this link and see the posts in order from start to finish.

Bluebird in the Holly is now available for sale on my website and on Ebay. If he sells from my site first, he gets pulled from Ebay. If he gets a bid on Ebay first, then he gets marked on hold on my website. Basically, whoever gets to him first takes him home. He is a one of a kind, original work of art, as you can see from my demonstration below. I hope you enjoyed watching his evolution!

Tomorrow it's back to my custom orders...I have several of some SUPER SWEET PETS to fill! :)

Jai

No comments: