Thursday, June 02, 2005

JustBeads.Com Auctions

I decided to put the pieces in my Year in Jewelry callenge on JustBeads.Com. So this morning I listed the Spider Pendant, which is the first entry into my challenge. I listed him for a reduced price of $9.99, and I will be listing all of my YIJ entries for that price.

I thought this would be a fun way to acquire some new customers, as well as get the rest of my work seen. View my Just beads auctions here.

I'm still processing my sunflower cane design in my mind...I haven't started it yet. I did complete a couple more pendants this morning which will be getting fired shortly, and I think they will be pieces #2 and #3 in the YIJ challenge. I'll share them later when they are complete.

Working with polymer is so much fun! I went to a used bookstore here yesterday hoping to find some PC books at a reduced price, but couldn't find a thing. I'm thinking a trip over to Memphis might be in order...only one local bookstore here has a few PC books - another one has only ONE book on the subject. BLAH!

Well, off to either exercise or eat...LOL...tough choice there! C'Ya!

No comments: