Thursday, June 16, 2005

3 Pounds Down! AMEN!

Well thank goodness something is finally working in my life! Got on the scale this morning and I am weighing in at 155. That's a 3 pound drop since Saturday. I started taking the Solaray Thyroid Caps on Friday of last week...as of that day I was still weighing 158. I have also changed a couple other things this week in addition to taking the thyroid supplements.

I am eating smaller bits throughout the day, instead of so much at one time. I have had a small portion of tuna fish every day. And I have not been eating my normal cereal (Apple Cinnamon Cheerios) in the morning...for breakfast I have been having a Kelloggs All Bran Brown Sugar Cinnamon bar. These have 130 calories in a bar and it seems to fill me up as much as the cereal (200-220 calorie range).

For exercise, I've pretty much been doing the same things. Walking the same amount as I have been, and doing my abdominal floor exercises every morning. Plus push mowing the yard once a week.

I'm SO RELIEVED my body is finally responding. I'm positive the thyroid caps have a lot to do with it. I feel much better. The only day I seemed to be starving was yesterday...I was so tired for some reason yesterday and was hungry all day. So I ate little bits throughout the day and even splurged and had chips and cheese dip last night. I just KNEW I would gain a pound after that...but I lost a pound! How about that? :) Miracles do exist!

As for my jewelry, nothing seems to be working there. I have several more bead wraps and even a hair wrap (it's SO CUTE!) ready to list, but I don't even feel like taking the photos and putting them up. I haven't had a sale in 2 months. So I'm re-thinking all of that. I still haven't decided on anything, but I'm going to play around with some other projects for a while and see if something else feels better to me. Thank God for polymer clay - it allows me the versatility to create anything I want and in any fashion.

Well, I'm off to get ready and walk to the store to pick up a few things.

No comments: