Monday, June 06, 2005

Aurora Nights

I thought I'd take a moment here to introduce Aurora Nights. As many of you know, I am also a published author. I've written and published new age fiction, romance fiction, suspense and erotica stories, for many years now.

Over the past couple of years I haven't written much. And although I've been putting in 12 hours a day and all of my thoughts, emotions, plus money into my jewelry business, it's not generating much of a return at all at this point. Which frustrates me, because I like to stay busy, and keep my mind occupied, you know?

But then I thought about it...I've been so serious about getting this business working, I haven't taken much time to PLAY for myself. So I have decided to work on yet another novel - this time not for publication, but for PLAY...ENJOYMENT...FUN. If it ends up being published later, then great...but for now, I just want to disappear into the fantasy of another world, since mine seems to be somewhat blah and non-existent.

So I'd like to introduce Aurora Nights...you are welcome to read along as I work on the novel. I've set it up as a separate blog here: http://auroranights.blogspot.com/

This is a mainstream romantic suspense novel, and probably will have erotic, intense scenes in it...just as a warning for those who do not like to read erotica....and a teaser for those who do. :)

Enjoy!

No comments: