Thursday, June 23, 2005

'Ears Lookin' At You Kid!


Polymer clay is a wonderful thing, especially when doing sculpture work. It's so COOL to take a ball of clay and make it look like something "real". Guess you can tell what's on my mind this week........EARS!

Went to the doc today and $85 later, I have an ALMOST unstopped ear. They irrigated it and I thought it was all okay, but about 3 hours after I got home, I noticed there must still be some wax hanging around in the way, because it still sounds like I'm underwater when I chew. Just sitting here though, I can HEAR AGAIN! You never realize how much you appreciate something such as hearing until it's gone - especially suddenly like that.

I think I'll just stay in the house this summer (going swimming was what caused the wax impaction)...since I have no insurance, I can't afford these doctor bills!

Anyway, I thought some of my visitors might enjoy my ear sculpture. :)

No comments: