Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Spiritual Jewelry Design Contest


Hey girls and boys! All my jewelry designer friends take note of this.....I've been informed about a really cool contest.

Get Your Most Beloved Symbol in a 14K jewel!

Now this sounds really, really interesting, and I am actually thinking about entering (gee David....like I needed something else to do.....hahaha!).

The contest ends November 1, so if you guys are interested, you'd better get on the stick and get something designed....that date will be here before you know it! It's pretty simple to enter - basically you sketch your design, scan or photo your sketch and submit it according to the instructions on the website. Then you wait to hear if your piece is the lucky winner!

There are already some pretty cool models up there for viewing/voting. The users vote in this contest.

Just thought I'd share this with you all. Now I'm thinking about a favorite symbol myself.....:)

Jai

No comments: