Saturday, September 23, 2006

Busy morning

Well I've had a busy morning already......as I'm waiting on my fellow pack members to arrive, I've been working on a new webstore for the group. Now I'm getting ready to eat and then work on my painting until the crew strolls in!

This should be such a fun weekend - Girls coming in from both sides of the USA (thanks Dad for making that happen!!!!)! How fun it will be to see everyone! Unfortunately we are having TORNADO weather - UGH! But it isn't raining yet and maybe if it does rain, it won't last long (I *hate* driving long distances in the rain!).

And I got to thinking, with all the running around we'll be doing starting this afternoon, I'm doubtful I'll get too much painting done until Monday when they all leave, so, I guess I'd better get busy for the next 4 hours.

Heading to the studio,
Jai

No comments: