Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Santa Claus & Here Kitty Kitty!


Good evening! I have been SO BUSY lately and haven't had much time to post. I still haven't finished putting together Tropical Aves & Flora either...bad Jai...bad Jai!

Anyway, I do have TWO new pieces to show you that I just finished. One is a Santa pendant which can also work great as a Christmas ornament. The other is a Siamese cat necklace.

Take a look!




Both of these can be seen in more detail in my album here:
http://michelejanine.com/gallery/albums.php

You can leave me comments in my new album if you like my work. I do like hearing what others think!!

I've also finished my first piece for my FALL SALE, Shades of Autumn. I can't show it to you yet though. All of those pieces will be revealed on the preview date of Oct 23. You can read more about it here:
http://www.michelejanine.com/
And you can sign up for my mailing list and I'll send you a reminder the day before the show opens.

And I got the NICEST letter from a customer today! She bought three pendants last week from me and LOVES THEM. I am so thrilled to hear it. Lately, comments about my work have been kind of sparse, and then I start getting discouraged again. Especially since I've had very little sales lately, even on EBAY at reduced prices. So her comments REALLY made me feel good. And you know what? *THIS* is why I design jewelry. Not for the money (obviously, or *I'd* be out looking for a job by now!), but because of this kind of response. I've always wanted to make a difference in someone's life...and I love to make people happy, especially with something I create, because it is so personal to me and such a part of me. This just made my day. I think it's time for a little steak and salad! WOOHOO!

Jai

No comments: