Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Evolution of a Museum Quality Neckpiece - The Final Post


It is with great pride, and a little sadness, that I announce the completion of Tropical Aves & Flora. The neckpiece is now complete and the photos are in my gallery for viewing, along with all the details. I am also placing the photos of the finished, reversible neckpiece here in my blog, for my fellow blog friends to view. Comments can be left here or in my gallery on the website. Thank you all for coming along with me on this journey...this necklace will always be close to my heart and I'm so glad I got to share its progress with all of you as I went along.

Remember, all posts about this neckpiece in order appear on my website at this link.

Thank you all again for your support, kindness, and encouragement as I proceeded with my project. You are all dear to me!

Jai

No comments: