Saturday, September 03, 2005

KATSEYE Rainbow & Gold Leaf Pendant

I completed a new pendant design last night. This is the only pendant I'll be making multiples of - 50% of the sales for these piece are going to the Craft Emergency Relief Fund (CERF) to help benefit the artisans who will need help rebuilding their lives, their work, studios, etc.


Read more about this pendant design

I am taking orders now for this design. Be sure to click the link above to read the story behind it and see the reverse...YES! It's reversible! The pendant will swivel around to reveal the other side, which has a different pattern rainbow and gold leaf design.

Although I am making multiples of this pendant, each one is slightly different, because the brush decides how to swirl and the gold leaf decides where to land! :) So each one is still a signed original. And such a happy design I think, with all of the bright colors. Shown is the pendant, but I will also make lentil beads - side drilled at the top - for the jewelry makers out there who want to string this on cord for a necklace or incoporate it into a colorful design.

Tropical Aves & Flora is still in production as well, and I'll give ya a clue - the next bead is the TOUCAN and an ATHURIUM on the reverse!

No comments: