Wednesday, August 01, 2007

NEW ART: Summer's End, yellow Poppy flower


It's been a good week so far - I've finished a second painting! This yellow poppy is painted against the same colored background as the red poppy I finished this week as well. Both paintings are hanging here by my desk - my office is starting to look fantastic! This yellow poppy is even more vibrant than the red - the red one is high energy, and the yellow one is more mood-lifting, due to the cheerful color of the petals.
Did you know that the colors you're around affect you? They can affect you physically, mentally and emotionally. In fact, you might be interested in my Free online Ebook, Healing With Color to learn more about the colors you're around, how they can affect you, and how to use color in your life to create certain desired outcomes.
Jai

No comments: