Sunday, August 26, 2007

More BIG art! "Turn up the Heat" & "Bring Me Flowers in Spring"

Here's my next two paintings....

"Bring Me Flowers in Spring" and "Turn up the Heat". Turn up the Heat is another BIG painting...30"x 40". Very warm colors in that one. And Bring Me Flowers is small, but powerful with it's brilliant color. It's 24" x18".

It's still hotter than hell here in TN, btw. Guess that's why I ended up making Turn up the Heat look so HOT. It's great for a room with neutral colors and dark furniture though. It adds just the right amount of color and warmth.

And I'm really loving these BIG canvases, too. Anything I do, I usually do it big, so it doesn't surprise me this size canvas is appealing to me.

By the way, I can do custom work - so if you like this new abstract style and want a painting in a certain size or colors, let me know!

Jai

No comments: