Saturday, August 11, 2007

The most BORING birthday ever...

How is it - we say we want PEACE and then when we get it, it's boring? LOL As I turn over the new year, I have to admit a couple of things:

I'm bored...even when painting. Probably because I know everyone else is out having fun with PEOPLE while I attempt to make a living from my creative efforts. I have fun painting, but it's not the same as being in an environment with other people. But when I get around other people too much......I can't wait to get away and get back to painting. Which leads me to my second admission....

...I'm never satisfied. There. I've admitted it. Maybe now I can fix the problem. LOL

I haven't decided yet how I want to spend the next year of my life. Except I have decided I don't want to spend one more day at age 42, and I got that wish!

I know what I need - a cute personal trainer to motivate me. That might just do it right there!

Back to the easel, while my daughter shops at Opry Mills. The things we do for our kids!

Jai

P.S. Actually, I didn't want to go shopping - I hate shopping at malls anymore.

No comments: