Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fire & Ice and Earthly Power...new abstract original paintings


Here's my next two original paintings...Earthly Power and Fire & Ice...hope you like them!

Earthly Power is large, impressive and rich looking. Fire and Ice is the perfect painting to add a rainbow of color to your home or office environment.

I've been moving slower this week - guess the hot weather is getting to me! I still have several of my daughter's original paintings to get photographed and up on Ebay. I hope she'll get some bids on them so she can contribute to her own supplies and her horse riding lessons as well. Some kids babysit to make money...mine wants to create and sell her paintings!

Well back to the easel...I've got two more pieces "in progress" so I need to get busy and finish them up.

Jai

No comments: