Thursday, April 13, 2006

Salmon Crested Cockatoo Original Bird Painting (click here to bid now!)

All I can say, is what a difference music makes. Yanni. It's been so long since I've listened to you. And take a look at the painting I've created today while listening to this wonderful piano music! They say classical makes you smarter - well guess what? It also makes your painting skills better. I've truly impressed myself with this piece. Sigh. Although I don't really want to sell it, I have it listed on Ebay. Click here to bid.
You've got one week.

I've named the painting "Powder Puff" as these type of birds look like powder puffs to me (gee, how ingenuius is that? LOL) Since I'm on a roll and the Yanni CD is still playing, I believe I'll go work on that plum headed parakeet I've been longing to do!

Oh, and I've uploaded Powder Puff to Zazzle. If you can't afford the small bid price on Ebay, maybe you might want to purchase a print. Or go all out and get a print from them and have it matted and framed...it might look like this when you finish:



Thanks - as always - for stopping in!

Jai

No comments: