Monday, April 10, 2006

"The Kiss" Parrots painting

Here's a quick photo of "The Kiss", my second parrot painting. This painting features a Greenwing Macaw and a Military Macaw as the subjects and as they sit on their branch, they are getting a little "smooching" in! :) This is the compliment painting to "The Discussion", shown in my previous post.

This painting will be mounted on navy blue mat and framed in a gold 16x20 wood frame, just as the other painting. Both of these will be available tomorrow at the Dickson Gallery of Fine Art in Jackson, TN, so if you'd like to see them in person (trust me - they look much better in person than in my photos!), plan a trip down to the gallery this week!

I'll be working on bird paintings for the next month, doing a variety of breed face portraits in preparation for a bird fair I'll be attending with my portfolio in Memphis next month.

Jai

P.S. (5:59pm CST) Here's photos of the framed painting and the painting alone on it's mat:

No comments: