Monday, April 03, 2006

Cat show, Go Kart Racing, Tornados and a New Baby Horse Born

What a night.....tornados ripped through our area and there are 23 fatalities I've heard about so far, as well as 2 surrounding counties which are damage-laden. (for more info, visit The Jackson Sun website) In this group of photos, you'll see a photo of the setting sun and sky before this bad weather moved in.

There are also photos from the cat show I attended yesterday of some special kitties, a photo of my son in his go-kart, and the newest addition to the family at the stables...a sweet little filly born April 2 about 4 am.






P.S. Is it just me, or does it seem strange the last 3 major tornados we have had with destruction have hit on a Sunday? What's up with that? Just seems weird to me.

No comments: