Monday, July 31, 2006

Coffee Thoughts ~ Monday

Ah, lasagna and chocolate silk pie....oh and don't forget the cheese garlic biscuits.....Sunday dinner is weighing heavy on me this morning! I think it's time for some extra exercise.....too bad it's so darn hot outside here again. I wonder if working this arm on doing a new painting will count for calorie loss? :)

At least I have a clean studio to start anew in today. Yesterday I gave it a thorough cleaning. That's always refreshing to me, to start a new painting with a clean work environment around me.

Today I'm going to begin another piece in the Serenity Series. I have some fabulous ideas for new works in this series and I can't wait to begin!

I also have 2 originals ending on Ebay today. There's a few watchers, but no bids as of yet. Just 7 hours to go!

Jai

No comments: