Monday, July 24, 2006

Coffee Thoughts ~ Monday

As I wake up each morning, I sit here and sip on coffee, and my mind begins its journey to "what's next". I thought I'd start jotting down some of these thoughts - perhaps it might be fun to look back on them later. :)

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I can make it what I want. The power is within me to live it to the fullest, or let it pass by and never remember it.

Chocolate cake is not something I need to eat before bed. Two hours of "awake" time in the middle of the night with heartburn last night made that perfectly clear. In fact, chocolate cake is probably not something I need to eat at all!

BW is going to be my new best friend. BW is COOL! Refreshing, inspiring, and good for me. Welcome to my life!

Now that our heat has broken, we are having nice cool mornings - therefore it's time to add exercise back into my routine. I did this 2 days ago and felt so much better. I want to feel better EVERY DAY! So after I finish this coffee, I'll be embarking on my morning exercise journey.

Aquarium paintings.....this idea came to me in the middle of the night while I was awake from the chocolate cake ordeal. I think they would be cool....a canvas with an aquarium scene. I love aquariums....I find them very relaxing. But I don't want the upkeep of one. So I think I'll paint some and hang them - a personal aquarium that I don't have to do anything to except look at it and enjoy. Hmmm. Interesting idea! Wonder if I could light it somehow from behind so I could enjoy the glow of it at night? I'll have to look into that!

Life is not a bowl of cherries. But if you paint a single chocolate covered cherry, your life might become fuller and more enriched. :)

Jai

No comments: