Thursday, July 13, 2006

A website Re-DO!

Ah, one thing I love is re-doing my site. I finally broke down and went back to my original black background....I missed it too much. The total site is re-organized and focuses on my new watercolor on canvas paintings. Take a look: http://www.jaiart.com

There is also still a link on my front page at the bottom to get into my old gallery, but I think this new look is much cleaner and more professional. Plus since I've definitely decided on my materials, and my new works have such a disctinctive look to them, I thought it would be best to get it together right from the get-go.

My next painting - which I should finish tonight - is called "Peacock's Paradise" and despite my initial frustrations with it, it's coming along quite well. I'm very pleased with how the pieces in The Serenity Series are working out, and I'm about ready to start in the first design in my Sun Sign series. However, I'm actually re-designing that first design I came up with for Leo/August girls. The design I came up with is a bit too "busy" for my liking, so I'm coming up with something new.

My canvases arrived yesterday and now that I have the website issue taken care of, I'm ready to kick it in here and produce even more original art!

Well, back to work!

Jai

No comments: