Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Pomeranian Necklace & Afghan Art Bead/Pendant

Finally, I managed to get something accomplished yesterday! First, I completed this Afghan Hound art bead/pendant...which is on Ebay (but only once!).

And then I finally figured out my new necklace design. I love making the lentil swirl beads, so I decided to incorporate that as a base bead. By adding a long length of rubber cord, this necklace just slips easily over the head. And the coolest thing I figured out after I completed the Pomeranian necklace is that the bead looks so beautiful on the BACK as well.....which means, you can actually reverse this necklace and have two totally different looks! That was a nice surprise! This Pomeranian necklace is also on Ebay (only once!).

Maybe today will be a more successful "studio day" for me. I hope!

Jai

No comments: