Thursday, March 09, 2006

Praying for Sales? You BET!

I spent the day down at the art gallery "watching the store" for the owner while she prepared to get ready for an event we are having tonight at a local bank. At one point, she told me something very interesting.....she said she'd heard to actually PRAY for SALES. She's been doing this for a couple weeks, and each day since, she's had at least one sale of a piece of art at the gallery. She said it doesn't matter how you pray - or who you pray TO - but it's very important to ask for the sale.

That was several hours ago. I've made *5* sales of pieces in the new Coloresque line of jewels since.

See, I'd been doing things a bit wrong...I always pray - always. But I felt "guilty", I guess you might say, asking for the sale. So I didn't pray specifically for that. Now I am, and viola! I'm earning money now toward my utility bill! (my most recent concern) So - I am now praying for MORE sales. I'll be going to the art event at the bank tonight with a bag full of Coloresque jewels and business cards. :)

I might mention, even my MOTHER (who rarely likes anything I do) loves these jewels and she specifically told me the day before yesterday - "you need to get these in front of people!" I told her I'm trying!

So, if you are reading this and you haven't looked at the new line of jewels, if you haven't considered a custom order, if you haven't placed a wholesale order, or if you haven't registered on my site yet to be eligible for a free Coloresque charm, then I'm asking you NOW.....go to http://www.coloresque.com and check things out! These are jewels you will LOVE and get compliments on, and enjoy wearing because they are so comfy. (I wore a pendant and earrings set at the gallery today and didn't even realize I had it on......but customers did!) So go check it out!

Jai

P.S. All of my current Bulldog Sculptures are now at the gallery on display - I'm praying someone comes along and buys the Fred & Ethel St. Patrick's Day designs - they would make such a good addition to any bulldog collection or to a St. Patrick's Day display!


Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: