Sunday, March 19, 2006

Coloresque Personalized!

Introducing Coloreque Personalized! WOO HOO! Now this is exciting.....a customer can have their name, a couple's name, dates, favorite or special sayings, etc, on a Coloresque medallion in a pendant setting. This is something I've been striving to create within this line of colorful jewelry since inception and I've finally done it! YEAH! Go here to learn more about these pendants.

I've placed a sparkling aurora borealis rhinestone in the center of my domain name on this sample pendant. I'll probably do that on all of these, unless the customer doesn't want it or the name/saying/phrase choice(s) doesn't allow it. But I like how it adds a bit of sparkle to the overall design. The medallion in the pendant is approximately 1/4" in size.

Jai

No comments: