Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Oh? You want a CLUE?

Okay! The next bead in Tropical Aves & Flora - which is almost 1/2 complete - features a Flamingo and a Water Lily for the flower on the reverse. I decided it was time to throw a little pink and purple into this mix! Keep watching...it's coming soon.

It might be Friday though, before it's posted as tomorrow my daughter turns 12 and my mother is having a birthday dinner for her. Sure would be nice if someone would bid on my auctions on Ebay...I have three ending tomorrow...then I could buy her a nice present! As of right now, I'm cash poor and jewelry rich!

But hey, I'm not complaining and neither is she...seeing what those poor folks further south of me are going through from Katrina is pure devastation! My prayers are with everyone in those areas!

Jai

No comments: