Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Evolution of a Museum Quality Neckpiece #3 - Second Bead Done!

Good morning! I am pleased to announce I have finished the second bead in my Tropical Aves & Flora neckpiece. This was an incredible bead to work on, because it features my all-time favorite bird, the jewel-toned Scarlet Macaw, as well as one of my three favorite flowers, the Bird of Paradise. Rich in color and just as dramatic as the first bead, without further delay, here are the photos you've been waiting for!





And here are the two pictured together:





Now things are getting more fun! I'm ready to begin bead #3 in this incredible design. Five more beads to go until completion.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on these first two - please please please leave me your comments by clicking on the "comments" line at the end of this post! Feedback is VERY IMPORTANT to the creative process!

I've also prepared a webpage with links to all of the posts in order:

http://www.michelejanine.com/jewels/taf.html

Thanks for stopping in!

Jai

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a fantastic artist! Your museum quality pieces are on their way to becoming just that! However, I personally think ALL of your pieces are museum quality! I LOVE how you paint your ladies - they are definitely my favorite because I also paint faces of ladies. BUT, nowhere near as beautiful as yours! :)

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful, your work leaves me speechless,and jelous. I wish i was blessed with a portion of your talent.
Thank you for sharing your creations.
Sherri

Jai Johnson • JaiArt.Com said...

thanks so much you guys...it means a lot to me!

Jai