Saturday, December 27, 2008

The world needs more loving energy...

Since the heart is a symbol of love, and I feel the world needs more loving energy, I decided to create a grouping of heart pendants. This is the first in a series of...um...I don't know how many. :) Could be two...could be ten....could be 100.


I used a silver base wire for this pendant. I formed the wire into the heart shape, and hammered it flat with my new hammer I got from my son for Christmas.

Then I affixed a lovely pale blue chalcedony bead into the heart...


And then I proceeded to weave glittering synthetic blue topaz gemstone chips...

Along with amethyst gemstone chips in varying shades from lavender to dark purple...

Along with freshwater pearls, all around the focal bead. The result is a cluster of gems forming the shape of the heart, which can be worn as a lovely pendant on any chain of your choice. :)

This pendant is available for sale here. It is a one of a kind design.


No comments: