Tuesday, December 02, 2008

It's been a peacock kind of day...and a Schnauzer one too!

My first challenge for the day was a peacock chrysocolla jasper ring. I've already made a pendant out of one of the five stones...and I just had to try another ring. For this one, I actually did a woven wire ring base, which took up quite a bit of my day. It was wonderful though...sitting there listening to KLove and allowing the beautiful words from the songs they play to fill up my soul.


Since I was on a roll with the peacock stones...I opted to create a matching pair of earrings. They turned out lovely, and are a great match to the pendant.


And finally, I decided to turn this lovely porcelain cameo which features the elegant Schnauzer in grey, into a pendant. Hopefully someone with this breed of dog will choose this for a Christmas gift this year. :)

These jewels are not on my website yet, but they can be purchased in my Etsy shop.

No comments: