Monday, December 15, 2008

A little Christmas Glitz and more...plus cotton ball silencers!


The above necklace is the piece I wore to our Christmas banquet last night...a deep emerald green glass teardrop stone in a silver sculpted solder frame dangles from a hand-wired pearl and ab crystal neck chain...see more photos of this necklace here.


Here's something I made for a bit of fun. Cotton ball earrings...snowy white...a perfect conversation starter. And if you get tired of hearing the conversation, just pop the cotton balls in your ears to shut off the noise. :) More photos here.

Allyson made these WHOPPER hoop earrings, with wired on ruby red crystal beads for the ultimate in holiday glitz! See more photos of these stage jewels here.

And then we have this sweet pair of chandelier cobalt blue crystal earrings...also made by Allyson. They swing, they sparkle, and they shine. What more could a girl want? :) More photos here.

Now I'm off to the studio to work on something my hamster collectors will surely love. It's a scrimshaw hamster portrait on a tagua nut. I started it about 2 weeks ago and Christmas stuff kind of took over my life. I'm bound and determined to get more work done on this artistic pendant ToDaY! :)

No comments: