Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Two more Jewels in PINK PURPLE & GREEN Polymer Clay





Using the INSPIRED pattern I created yesterday to match the inspiration photo of the purple flowers on the green background, I also produced this large oval hand woven pendant in brass. Despite the larger size, this piece is still very lightweight and easy to wear.


After completing the oval pendant, I got a wild hair with black clay, added some of the same coloring from the INSPIRED pattern of color...and ended up with this COOL abstract design I've titled "Pelican Dance"...very loose, freeform and it makes a powerful impact with the pop of color in the center of the black. After adding the largehand woven brass bail, it transformed the design into one with class and elegance.
Read more about these two designs on my website.
InJoy, Jai





No comments: