Monday, March 24, 2008

EMERALD ANGEL Original CP Painting Pinup Style


Okay, I take back what I said last week about how I could paint tiny pictures on jewelry forever...I can't. Since I'm using color pencils on the jewelry, and I love doing color pencil paintings...I can't stick to just jewelry. This weekend proved that. The idea for this painting came to mind and I couldn't work on a piece of jewelry at all...I had to get my paper out for this one.
You're looking at a 9"x12" painting completed with Prismacolors on paper, titled "Emerald Angel". And yes, once again, my plan is to complete an angel for each of the birth months and create a calendar. It's been a dream of mine to do for many years, and I've started many themes/series, but just couldn't seem to stick with it. I guess because I didn't have the right idea.
Angels are perfect for me to do, because of my love of doing portrait work, as well as my love of creating bird art...I seem to have some talent for painting feathers. :)
The original painting, plus Emerald Angel products, are available for sale. I have put the original painting on Ebay for one week only - you can take your chances and bid on it here. If it doesn't sell this week on Ebay, it will only be available in my shop in the future.
InJoy, Jai

No comments: