Thursday, March 20, 2008

Scarlet Macaw Pendant


This little fella turned out SWEET! I love his rainbow colors. I also like the triangle pendant shape. The brass tube bail is adhered to the back and will hold most jewelry chains, wire, cord, etc. These pendants I'm working on now can also be hung by a ribbon or wire on the wall as miniature art for the home or office.

Today I'm working on a couple more birds...a Hyacinth Macaw and a Blue and Gold Macaw. I'm also working on a Ragdoll cat and a pair of Frangipani (Plumeria) flowers. I think they are so pretty!

Hopefully I'll have a couple more pendants finished by the end of the day. It depends on how my eyes hold out.

I went yesterday and ordered my glasses. I probably won't be able to get them until next Friday though.

InJoy, Jai


No comments: