Monday, March 10, 2008

2 Much Sugar + Powerful Worship + Warm Day + Turtleneck Sweater =

= almost passed out.

Yep, that's what happened to me yesterday morning. I ate a cinnamon swirl with that really SWEET white icing before church...thought it was colder out than it was, so I wore a turtleneck...got into the church and it was warm in the auditorium...and about 3 songs into the service, the room started swimming and I broke out in a cold sweat.

I knew I'd better exit fast and get outside, before I landed on the floor in front of an entire room full of people. (how EMBARRASSED I would have been!) One of the ladies out front came to check on me and she brought me some ice and water. It took about 15 minutes before I could go back in and I was still shaky. I'm still a little shaky today...must have been something powerful they put in that icing on those swirls!

So, I'm taking it easy, keeping ice water handy, staying AWAY from sugar and reading a book today. Hopefully I'll feel well enough tomorrow to get back in the studio.

In the meantime, I've put 3 of my new designs from my Elegance Collection up on Ebay...click here to see them.

InJoy,
Jai

P.S. All our snow I posted photos of the other day is GONE. :(

No comments: