Friday, January 13, 2006

Divinity's Cascade, Sculpted Pendant & Earrings Set

This is my newest sculpted set: Divinity's Cascade. The large focal bead is vessel shaped (which was quite a challenge to do, but I finally managed it!). The sculpture is floral, featuring blue blooms, leaves and vines, and grape clusters. The pendant and earrings feature amethyst crystal beads, as well as a complimentary turquoise blue crystal and freshwater pearl on each.

Another fun thing I did on this pendant is add a decorative vintage brass section of peanut chain, adding to the "vessel" look. Below are some close up photos of the focal pendant and earrings. To read size details and to purchase, click here.

Thanks for stopping in! Comments welcome!

Jai

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm here frequently and it dawns on me that I comment rarely --

Yet I want you to know how much I appreciate and admire your work... in fact, it leaves me speechless!

Thanks,
~~Mary K