Saturday, October 08, 2005

What do YOU Want?

In a discussion with my jewelry sales group, I was told by one of the members: "I am just suggesting you find out what people want, and fill their needs and wants."

So I'm sitting here thinking - what DO people want? I get wonderful comments on my work...so it's apparent the work is well executed and appeals visually. But what is it that would make you say "I HAVE TO have that pendant!"? What do you desire? Tell me! Look up at the top of this page - you can see a representation of my work in the images above...I can do it all, from impressionistic to realistic and everything in between. Certain patterns? Certain colors? Let me know. Challenge me! Leave a comment below...list your wants! Just click the comments line below to do so.

I can tell you right now, I am in "bird mode" today. I have this beautiful photo of a Hyacinth Macaw on my worktable and it is calling me to create an image of this stunning creature. So that's what I'll be working on while you tell me what YOU want. Unless you tell me, I can't know! So please...leave me a comment and share your desires for that perfect piece of art jewelry to hang around your neck.

Jai

No comments: