Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm in a PURPLE Mood! IRIS Kind of purple!

Today is PURPLE day for me! I had it in my mind I was going to complete a purple Iris flower pendant, and by golly, I did it. :) I was actually quite worried about it, as it's been about 2 weeks since I completed a realistic piece of work and I didn't know how it would go. I'm very happy with how this pendant turned out, though. And I just pulled a cobalt blue iris pendant out of the oven a while ago, and it turned out good too! So I'm on a roll...I haven't forgotten how to paint realistic work! YEAH!

I also have a very close up and personal view of the center of a purple iris I am going to make as a pendant as well. That's tomorrow's project though. I'm exhausted...it's been a very long day here, so I'm calling it a night.

Jai

No comments: