Saturday, October 08, 2005

Hyacinth Macaw & Horse Bead Pendant/Ornament!


I managed to get 2 pieces completed today, as well as get my yard mowed! (hey...it's a 3 mile walk to push mow this yard...that's something to me! LOL)

The first piece you are viewing is a Hyacinth Macaw. He's one of my pendant pets, and I have named him "Blue Boy". He loves waltz music and he's an elegant, serene fellow.

I guess I did something right with him because my 11 year old son LOVES him and wants one in green, made as a miniature painting and framed for his room. I tried to tell him this bird is supposed to be BLUE, but he wants GREEN, so what the heck...he'll get green! LOL

The second piece you are viewing is a custom design for the owner of the stables where my daughter takes her lessons. If she likes this piece, I'll be making *12*! I can do the horse in different colors, too with this design I've created. Since these will be given to young girls, I've kept with a whimsical design. The pendant swivels easily, revealing a blue champion ribbon on the backside. It can also be used as an ornament.

Let me know your thoughts! Just click on the comments line below to do so!

Thanks for stopping in....
Jai

No comments: