Saturday, January 03, 2009

Revelation Gemstone Heart Pendant

Revelation 4:2-3

2 At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it.
3 And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian. A rainbow, resembling an emerald, encircled the throne.

Revelation 21:21

21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of pure gold, like transparent glass.

REVELATION is a special, one of a kind heart pendant inspired by the three passages above.

I placed a white jasper coin shaped bead in the center of a heart. Then I surrounded this snow-white stone with carnelian gemstones.

I didn't have any emeralds...so I added malachite (a green gemstone) around the outside edge of the heart. I then added 12 pearls, to represent the 12 gates.

I wove the entire heart - including the bail - with brass wire to represent the golden street of the city.

And then I appropriately titled the jewel, REVELATION. Revelation can be purchased here. It is also featured on my website - which I redesigned this week. I hope you like it!

InJoy,
Jai

No comments: